Nuffnang

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Garden Rhapsody - SG50 Special



This is probably the best version of Garden Rhapsody I have watched to date. For the first time, laser imagery is used on the Supertrees in the SG50 edition of the nightly "Garden Rhapsody". The Supertrees will light up following the familiar National day songs like Five Stars Arising, Home, We Are Singapore, Count on me Singapore and many more. My heart is touched following to the tunes that are so uplifting.

The music is composed and arranged by Bang Wenfu and vocals by Singapore's most prominent and popular musicians Robert Fernando, Rani Singam, Benjamin Kheng of The Sam Willows, iNCH, Nathan Hartono, and Singapore's future generation of musicians.

Held at the Supertree Grove, the SG50 edition of the Garden Rhapsody is free for all to enjoy as we celebrate Singapore's Golden Jubilee.

Garden Rhapsody (SG50 Special)
Location: Supertree Grove
Daily shows: 7.45pm, 8.45pm

Date: 6 August - 10 August (with laser imagery)
Time: 7.45pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm & 10pm

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

9 comments:

Henry Lee said...

It's so nice... wanna visit garden by the bay some day :)

Waiwai Leung said...

Beautiful! I have not brought my children there at night, shall find one day to bring them there!

Unknown said...

Wow, looks amazing! Is it only on from 6 to 10 August? I don't really like to go out during busy weekends, if only they have it during ulu weekdays as well.. Lol.

KennPaula Nicolas said...

This has always been on top of my list. And I would always want to come back to hear the raphsodies!

Collin Chow said...

Very beautiful.. Prob might visit GBTB soon

Claudia said...

These trees are so nice! I only been to GBTB like once and haven't been anywhere near these yet! It's not one of those place I'll say "Let's go!" and my girls be enthu to do it with me. Unlike USS you know? Haiz...

Meeningfully said...

Thanks for this post... this will go into the things to do over jubilee weekend for us.... :) looks really pretty!

Jolin said...

The show is so nice. Hope to get the chance to bring my family there.

Jiahui said...

The kids must have really enjoyed themselves! :) I love love love the gardens in the night!

Post a Comment