Nuffnang

Sunday, September 22, 2013

~ Wedding anniversary dinner at LENAS (MOF) ~

It was our first visit to LENAS (Tampines 1 outlet) - a modern American Italian Restaurant, to celebrate our wedding anniversary with the children. 


Baked rice are one of our children's favourite dish and they are delighted that LENAS has a variety of baked rice selection to choose from.

Ham and Cheese Baked Rice and Grilled Chicken Baked Rice for Denver and Gladys
True enjoyment.

I ordered the Breaded Dory Fish with 2 sides. We can choose our side dish from the menu and I love the flexibility. Baked potatoes and Coleslaw are my personal favourite. Breaded dory is crispy and the dishes were served warm. 


Roasted Half Chicken for Hubby and I must say the portion is filling. I appreciate the restaurant is not stingy with the amount of coleslaw served and we enjoyed our dinner.  

Our 12" Hawaiian Pizza - Free Pizza up-size from 8" to 12" exclusively for MOF members. :) The thin crust is nicely complimented with lots of ham toppings. I would give it extra points if there are extra pineapple toppings!

It was an enjoyable dining experience. Food portion is decent coupled with great taste. There are a lot of selection from the menu, from western, asian to desserts, worth trying and I'm sure we will be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment