Nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2009

~ Trip Itinerary Preparation ~

We will be going for our 1st family tour (alone) to Cebu-Manila soon! :) Heard from my filipino colleagues that they are expecting another 2 typhoons in Manila during Nov/Dec time frame. I am crossing my fingers and toes that it will be fine when we are travelling there later this month.

In the meantime, I am fixing up the itinerary for our Free & Easy trip. (5 nights in Cebu and 3 nights in Manila). Hubby will be taking care of the schedule in Manila while I'm checking out the Cebu-Bohol-Mactan tours.

Current overall look at the tentative plans.

27th Nov - Cebu (Ayala Mall)

28th Nov - Bohol (Chocolate Hills, Loboc River Cruise, Tarsier sanctuary, Hinagdanan Cave, Firefly? ... )

29th Nov - Bohol (Dolphin/Whale watching, Bee Farm)

30th Nov - Cebu City Tour (SM Mall, Taoist Temple, Magellan's Cross...)

1st Dec - Mactan Tour (Magellan's Shrine, Guitar factories, Lapu Lapu monument...)

2nd - 5th Dec - Manila (Hubby will be arranging) :)

We have reserved "New Horizon Hotel" in Manila, "Diplomat Hotel" in Cebu and "Dumaluan Beach Resort" in Bohol.

Hopefully by this week or so, the plans will be fixed. Really appreciate Lutchie's help and advice! She has been giving me a Great Tips and a BIG Help with this! Getting me tour guide contacts, lending us her car, buying boat tickets etc. Thank you SOOO MUCH! I can't wait to see the clear waters, nice beaches, starfishes... ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment